December 6, 2015

More Set Needs from Madding

Here it is, almost Christmas and I'm still chipping away at more 2015 sets(or insert sets) than I've collected in he last decade combined. That's why I dig it when I get packages that help me cross numbers off my checklists. Recently, I received more cards from Cards on Cards.


I really like the retail-only All-Star Game inserts and this DeGrom helps me get one card closer. I snapped up a lot of Update his far, but until this envelope arrived, I hadn't been lucky enough to pull that Jeter insert.


These, I really love. We've got a retail-only insert teamed with throwbacks. Between Walmart and Target, there are 50 of these to track down and I'm sure gonna try. Other than the card stock not really having the 'throwback' feel to it, I don't have any complaints about any of these that I've laid eyes on. I think it's a great way to close out a collecting season that has been heavy on throwback-themed inserts.

Great stuff. Who knows, maybe if I keep getting help like this with my set needs, I might be able to complete a few more sets before the dawn of the 2016 collecting season. Thanks Madding!

1 comment:

  1. So much of the blogosphere opened this years Topps that I'm sure you will be able to complete it sooner than later. I'll have to take a look myself to see if I have anything you need.

    ReplyDelete