August 22, 2016

Chrome-y Topps Star Wars - TFA

A few days ago, while looking for some Chrome Baseball at an out-of-town Target, I found these:


I had to pick up a few to see what they were like.

Pack 1:


Base cards are exactly like the regular version, but given the Chrome treatment which is great if you like Chrome(like I do).


Found this insert, not too shabby.


I found a refractor too! These are incredibly cool because they look more like the various 'wave-style' refractors that have been found in Bowman Chrome the past few years. They're not numbered, but they look so dang cool, they don't have to be!

Pack 2:

I was a bit bummed that of the 4 base cards in the pack, two were already dupes for me.


Another insert. This one doesn't do anything for me at all. I'm not a huge fan of these behind the scenes cards, at least not his one.


Though you can't really tell in the scan, this was another refractor. I really like these. Too bad it would be incredibly difficult to put together the refractor set...

Overall, a nice product. I may have to snag a Hobby box since there are Daisy Ridley(Rey) autos in there. Who knows, I could get lucky and pull one, right? Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Nice break. I'm getting tempted to get a hobby box myself for a shot at a Ridley autograph lol. Although the odds are largely against us.

    ReplyDelete