November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving on Cardboard

Happy Turkey Day to all in the cardsphere! I hope it's an enjoyable day wherever, however, and with whomever you're celebrating. I've written about Thanksgiving themed cardboard that highlights outstanding performances from the day's NFL games before. So, today I'll share a card that is all about the holiday.


Just posting this picture makes me hungry! This delicious looking piece of cardboard was included in the 2009 Upper Deck A Piece of History set. The back gives us our history lesson for the day:


I'm thankful for my family, good health, roof over my head, and my friends(including my great trade partners in the cardsphere)! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good looking card! Recently I've been opening packs on Upper Deck ePack. Have you ever opened packs on Upper Deck ePack before? I'm just interested to hear if you have or haven't.

    Thanks and keep on collecting!

    ReplyDelete