October 9, 2016

Now Starting at QB for the Denver Broncos...

Paxton Lynch!

My Broncos seem to be playing it safe with Trevor Siemian's shoulder injury. So, after stepping in just before half time last week and playing a solid second half, Kubiak is starting the rookie Lynch this week against the Falcons. I've been slowly acquiring Lynch RCs since the draft and figured this would be a perfect time to show off two that haven't been featured here yet.


I grabbed this Panini National Convention exclusive RC relic off of eBay shortly after the end of the National. Even though it's a plain orange swatch, not a sick patch, this is one that I'm thrilled to add to the PC. The other acquisition comes courtesy of a first time cardsphere trading partner.


Sports Card Collectors posted this as one of the inserts pulled from the box of Donruss a Football that was reviewed. I immediately tried to work a deal for this. I offered up a Rueben Randle relic card and before I knew it, this card was in hand. thanks for the deal SCC! I love the design(and shine) of this one. The scan doesn't even begin to do it justice. Hopefully his performance today is as brilliant as this card. Go Broncos! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment