September 30, 2015

A Pair of PWE Deliveries That Didn't Come With Bubble Gum

My most recent PWEs from Jeff may not have come with bubble gum, but they were great nonetheless. Jeff has been providing me a steady influx of new Broncos cards.


These are just a few of the new additions. I chose to show these three because they've not only been a huge reason that Denver is off to a 3-0 start, but they are my first 2015 Prestige cards. I kinda like the design, but I think it would be even better if the photos didn't have that 'misty' effect towards the edges.


I can cross off one more card from the 2015 Game insert set. I already had a copy of the Miggy, but I couldn't pass up the chance to show it off anyway. I love that retail, pink refractor of Betances. It's even better that it has the rookie cup on it!


He sent a few white framed GQ Nats and an awesome early Bernie Williams. I swore I had a copy of that Bowman Bernie, but I was mistaken. I'm glad to actually have a copy now. 

Thanks for another pair of great envelopes, Jeff. I've got a bunch of Braves and Falcons to send off your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment