December 4, 2015

Fuji Spreading Some Hobby Love

Over the past few weeks, I've seen quite a few posts from folks that received envelopes from Fuji. Though I'm behind in writing about it, I was fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of a padded mailer from him as well.


One of my favorite Nats pitchers(now former Nats pitcher) led of the package. This is my third Zimmermann relic. I suppose I'll have to make a decision about whether I continue to collect him going forward now that he has left Washington.


The Nats relics didn't stop there! Up next were two new Desmond jerseys that I didn't previously own. 2015 was a bit of an off year for him, but I hope that he'll rebound in 2016.


This is my first Longoria relic. I love the frame on his one! It's been a while, but I remember watching him in Durham during his short stint here before carving out his spot in Tampa.

It would have been a great package if it ended there, but there was still one more card remaining.


I had seen these floating around on other blogs and I really wanted to add one to my bloggers/trading partners collection. I was thrilled when I flipped to this. I've thought many times about creating my own blogger trading card to include in trade packages, but it just haven't taken that leap yet. I really should because I think it's awesome when I receive something like this.

Thanks for the surprise trade package Fuji. I really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Fuji's custom card is probably the highest quality one I've ever received from anyone, along with Nachos Grande's Ginter ones.

    ReplyDelete