March 27, 2017

Return of the Demon King

As I sit writing this, I'm watching the final Monday Night Raw before WrestleMania. Along this Road to WrestleMania, I had hoped that one of my favorite performers would make his return from injury. Finn Bálor has been out of action since right after Summer Slam last year. Sadly, though he has returned to action at live events across the country, he hasn't returned to WWE television. My hope now stands that he will make a triumphant return to television one week from tonight on the Raw after the Show of Shows. While I hold out hope for the return of a favorite, let's take a look at the last few nights he appeared prior to injury - as told in cardboard.


That's quite an entertaining entrance.


The back of my first Topps Now WWE card tells the story of the night.


The celebration of the first Universal Champion, separated shoulder and all.


From the top of the mountain, back to square one in less than 24 hours.


Here's hoping one week from tonight that the road back to the Universal Championship begins for the 'Demon King'. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed! Cant wait to see Finn back and also Nakamura on the main roster as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really hoping that Balor would be part of the WrestleMania card this year but at this rate, he's better served on showing up on Raw next Monday. WrestleMania should definitely be an interesting show this yet.

    ReplyDelete