September 18, 2015

Tonight it's Tanaka Time Again

Since it's Tanaka Time in the Subway Series tonight, I thought it would be the perfect time to finally post this A&G Masahiro Tanaka relic.


It may be a plain gray swatch, and the standard Ginter relic design instead of the 10th Anniversary variety, but it is my first Tanaka relic and that makes it AWESOME! It came to me courtesy of Chris over at Nachos Grande. I was the very fortunate beneficiary of his luck(or lack thereof) pulling this in his case break. Chris also sent over a bunch of other Yankees that I was happy to add to my collection.

These Mighty Fine in '99 inserts from 2000 Skybox Impact packed a whopping 25 Yankees out of the 40 cards on the checklist. Chris sent 21 out of the 25 my way.


Burn baby, Bern!


Championship squad backstops.


Aces of the rotation.

The Captain and the closer. Technically, Jeter wasn't the Yankee Captain at the time this card was released, but you guys know what I'm saying.

Anyway, that wraps up another great trade package from Casa Grande. As always, I'm looking forward to our next swap Chris, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment