July 6, 2015

Happy to Take That Off Your Hands

A few days after receiving my last PWE from Wish They Still Came With Bubblegum territory, I saw Jeff post some cards from a blaster of last year's A&G. Among them was an Ian Desmond jersey relic. He seemed pretty anxious to unload it, so I decided to swoop in and claim it. Shortly after that, it arrived in my mailbox along with some filler.


Look at that young Mariano! Inexplicably, I hadn't pulled that Tanaka from any of the Archives that I've busted.


Here it is, the relic that Jeff was looking to dump as soon as possible. I've been passively collecting Desmond for a while now, and this is the first relic of any kind that I've been able to add to my collection. 

Thanks Jeff, I've been working on your next return package for a little bit, it should be ready soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you needed it and glad this is the last time I'll have to look at it haha.

    ReplyDelete