July 24, 2016

The End of a WWE Era

Tonight will be the end of another WWE era. It's the last PPV event before the most recent brand split shows begin. Though I won't be able to watch live on the WWE Network, I decided to share some cardboard of a few of my favorite participants scheduled to perform on tonight's card.


Don't you dare be sour that I decided to start with the W-W-E Tag Team Champions...these guys are some of the most entertaining performers on the roster. They've got a difficult task tonight against the Wyatt Family.


When I pulled these from a hanger box of 2015 Chrome, I set them to the side, and I'm glad I did. I had no idea I had pulled two debut cards of a Certified G since I don't get to watch NXT. However, since making his main roster debut, Big Cass has quickly become one of my favorites(along with his partner Enzo).


Don't have this one in hand yet, but I did purchase this from an eBay seller in Japan. AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson vs. Enzo, Cass, and John Cena should probably be one of the most entertaining matches of the night.

The last piece of cardboard I'm going to share depicts the three guys that will battle it out in the main event.


The triple threat match between the former members of The Shield is the most highly anticipated match of the evening. I hope it can live up to the hype. I really hope that WWE creative book it with Dean Ambrose walking away to lead Smackdown Live as the reigning WWE Champion.

So, is anyone out there planning to watch Battleground tonight? What matches are you looking forward to? Which performers are you hoping come out victorious? Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a little tuned out to WWE recently but I did watch Raw and the Draft special this week and was a little underwhelmed. I'm hoping the PPV tonight is good.

    ReplyDelete