February 10, 2016

Biebered!

Today is a good day at blog HQ. I finally get to highlight the last of the trade packages that I received in 2015. The Great Trade Post Catch Up is almost complete. Moving forward, I'll only have to get through a handful of envelopes that have arrived so far in the new year. The final package of 2015 came to me from the furthest distance. Kevin of The Card Papoy sent me a cardboard care package all the way from France. It's hard to believe it took me almost a full year of blogging to reach out to him to begin a trans-Atlantic deal.


Stuffed with three team bags, the envelope was jam packed with great stuff. Here are my favorites.


Let's come out swinging! I can't believe that I didn't have a copy of the Jeter prospects card until now. As you all probably have figured out by now, I am always happy to get a new-to-me Bernie. Honestly though, I think the Lee Smith is my favorite of this bunch. It's kinda easy to forget that he spent some time in pinstripes toward the end of his great career.


Next up are some great horizontals of three of the best players of the '80's and early '90's. I particularly like the triple exposure Donnie Baseball.


Here is more great Yankee cardboard and an RC of former Durham Bull Jeremy Hellickson. I really hate that Hellickson has kind of fallen off the face of the Earth since departing Tampa.


Lastly, here is the obligatory Bieber. Thanks for a great package Kevin! I promise I haven't forgotten about compiling a return package for you. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, a man and his Beibers. Sounds like a good book, right? He sent great stuff as always! Love that French postmark!

    ReplyDelete