December 13, 2016

On the Second Day of Trade Posts...

On day two, I'm going for another quick trade post. A while back I received another package from the newest Supertrader, Andy of Ain't Nobody Got Time for Cardboard. Welcome to the group, Andy! The package kind of fit his blog's name. It was comprised of primarily Bunt physical product 'loot pack' code cards that I could redeem for cards with the app. There were a few traditional cards as well, so let's start with those.


Highlights were these two Sevy cards that I need for set building purposes. I was also digging the Broncos RC from Prestige when I scanned these.


Digital Bernie! I was fortunate to pull this from one of the packs. I'm sure if you've read this blog before, you are aware of my fondness of any Bernie Williams cards.


Ditto for Kiermaier. In fact, he may well be my favorite player in MLB right now.


Though, I've gotta say that Trea gives Kiermaier a run for his money thanks to his time playing at NC State.


I also love Robbie Cano and it's a double bonus that this one shows him in a really cool Negro League throwback jersey.


This is probably the best pull of the digital lot. I like the novel design. It kinda reminds me of the late '90's or early '00's when Topps was inserting the Mystry a Finest inserts into products. However, the real reason this was at the top of the heap was because of this:


 If you look close, you'll see that there are only 42 copies of this one right now.

Overall, I know he digital cards aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I really enjoyed redeeming the dozen or so codes and opening these digital packs thanks to Andy's generosity. Thanks for the great trade package. I'll be sure to send something back your way soon. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. digital cards are a whole new realm I'm struggling to get excited about, but the Canó and Turner cards are really cool!

    ReplyDelete